Monday, April 07, 2008

[Result] My DBSK quiz







Who is your (mysterious) DBSK boyfriend? [Part One]



Your mysterious boyfriend is: U-KNOW Yunho!It was Yunho; he had already slipped his left hand around me with alluring eyes. His face grew up close to mine and muttered, "Why don't we go to mine instead?" Referring that I was already in front of my own home, I quickly nodded without any conscience help. Yunho was the type who doesn't like to be touched, even though he has that very happy smile on, it's fake. I felt glad when he told me that I was like his little sister, except that we're not blood-related (which the both of us were secretly glad about). When we came into the apartment, my 'Knight-in-Shining-Armor' hastily kicked the door quiet enough and lifted me away into his bedroom where we settled ourselves there. It was a bit more disappointing, since we didn't get to do anything because he'd already fell asleep!Yunho had his head over my tummy with his body angling in a diagonal way during the slumber. My hands were brushed away to his chest; I didn't get much of the blanket, everything was fine since Yunho was very sweet that night. He's mine now!
Take this quiz!


No comments:

...