Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My beloved LG M6100… T^T

My phone had been with me since August 2006. That means for about 1 year and 7 months. I adore it because by God’s will, I win this baby from a contest.
It’s about time because I’ve started to like the guys who model for this phone, DBSK/TVXQ not long ago.
And now, as any ‘old’ phone would do, my phone has started to show symptoms to indicate that it is aging.
The upper left button, which functions as the ‘okay’ button have numbed partially.
Then, the down and enter button follow suit. They gotten worst than the upper left button because they won’t even work no matter how hard I press it.
Now, the left, right and up button started to gang up against me.
They only work when the slide is down and won’t budge an inch if I dare to slide up the phone.
I had a hard time writing message because when I need to select words, I need to slide down the phone for it. After I’ve gotten the word then can I slide up the phone to continue writing. Since the down and enter button have malfunctioned, I can’t write Chinese character in my message.
Besides, I can’t set my alarm and surf the net for my email because these activities requires the down button.
Now, I use the schedule in calendar to work as an alternative alarm but with my up, left and right button on protesting position, I have a hard time using it.
I could have ditch this phone and search for a new, better one but I simply can’t let go.
All because it is DBSK’s phone.
I want to try sending it for fixing but its warranty already up.
Maybe it’s cheaper to buy a new phone rather to hang around my M6100 but… but…

No comments:

...