Monday, April 21, 2008

[Rant] Kayem is Kongo? I was cheated? I have no idea… T^T

When I first heard of it, I don’t want to believe it. I thought it was someone’s mean prank to make fun of Kayem’s name. I really don’t want to believe it… I don’t…
I still don’t believe it now but if it’s true, below is how I really feel…

I have wasted buckets of tears for someone who doesn’t even exist? I felt so cheated, so cheated of my feelings. I spend my nights thinking about ‘her’ after reading her ‘will’ in Soompi. I should have notice that ‘she’ is somehow weird when ‘she’ mention that Ewing Sarcoma happens mostly to male rather than female. [You should really get it, Kongo]
I thought Kayem is really devoted to our TVXQ and even in her ‘deathbed’, she still thought of Junsu. I really thought that our family [Cassiopeia] has lost a good soul (a rotten one, indeed). I cry a few more buckets when I wrote her a tribute in my blog. I never thought someone would be so twisted that ‘it’ would post as someone else and live a fake life online. ‘She’ seems so real to me and it just never occurs to me that…
*take deep breath*
Oh God, I feel so cheated… T^T
Am I naïve? And I thought I won’t be fooled by anyone after being a netizen for 5 years.
And now I had it, and it’s a hard one too… Ouch!
I really respected Kayem and this is what I get?!

_____
After a moment of thought, so Cindy (sister) is fake too?

No comments:

...