Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I hate my life... -_-ll (well, it just what I think today…)

Like the saying goes ‘A little bit by a time will make a mountain later’ or something like that, my minor problems accumulated becoming stress to me.

Minor 1// I have to take the earliest bus to my university because my bloody Event Management subject a.k.a Charity needs me to be there at 9.00a.m to gather up for some bloody assignment.

Minor 2// I have to go by myself and later get to the final destination with a person I resent, loathe, hate or anything that goes with ‘the last person I want to see + the first person I don’t want to see’.

Minor 3// The navigation buttons in my cell phone start to go wonk + zonk and I have no idea why (except for the fact it had been with me since August 2006)

Minor 4// I love my cell phone and I don’t want to leave it for another new phone. Because it is a TVXQ phone and because there are many memories in it.

Minor5 // I miss our DongBang boys. This morning, I listen to their song ‘Proud’ and my tears starts welling up dropping a few tears on my lap. After wiping it dry, I cried again when I heard ‘Miduhyo’. I’m helpless… *shaking head*

Minor 6// My final semester examination is coming and I have no idea what to do because my lecturers sucks. They always talk about their personal experiences and family rather than on the subject itself. Hello…! I’m not taking a test on your personal information here!!

And so, thanks to all these minors I’m getting my stress all over again…
*faints*

No comments:

...