Friday, April 16, 2010

[review] Immortality Bites by Michelle Rowen



I'm kind of surprised that there is vampire novels that will let me down.
Actually, there are a few but the interest never stick around long enough to get the titles in.

For this one, I actually stick around and read until book 2 but I guess my patience runs out. Too bad for this one, I've just finished reading Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress Series. So, comparisons are inevitable. This novel series by Michelle Rowen, sad to say, pale in comparison to J.Frost's series.

When I read vampire novels, I read about their strength, weakness, what they can do and what they can't. For Bitten and Smitten, I'm not sure what the whole thing is about. Well, there are vampire-hunters and vampires but the whole thing....uh, how to say?
Action? - Average
Romance? - Uh, average?
Vampirism? - Other than drinking blood and having fangs, they are all humans alike.

I didn't get to read further than a few chapters off book 2 but I'm sure the later ones are better than the first book (otherwise, M.Rowen won't release it). So, for those who like this series, please don't bash/spam me yeah, I'm just speaking what I'm thinking in MY blog.

I give this a 2 out of 5...

No comments:

...