Tuesday, April 27, 2010

[myself] I want to kill myself

I want to kill myself….
But I never have the guts to do it, I hate pain…
A few painless suicide way cross my mind a few times and I wonder if I should do it too…
For example, downing pills (a well-known method – success rate 50%) I think to succeed, must take a lot of pills =O
Another way that I thought is painless is to down poison but before I manage to die, it will be excruciating pains in the stomach and mouth….
Apparently, there is no easy way….

People say they don’t know why some people attempted suicide or even entertained the thoughts of suicide, that’s because you are lucky enough to avoid contact from both Depression and Stress…
Anyway, I don’t think my life is worth living…
I hate it…
I hate my studies…
I hate my-would-be job…
I hate this world…
I hate everything…

People avoid me because I’m weird and freakish…
My friend calls me emo… maybe I am emo, but then again it’s not illegal so who cares…
It will be great if ending my life is as easy as clicking the button [Disconnect].
If anyone can come up with a painless way to suicide, he/she most probably win a Nobel prize because many people will be queuing to get it….

I want to kill myself…
I google up ‘suicide’ and found many ‘inspirational’ message or whatever…
It’s no use for me, I think…
I hate it when nobody listens to what I say…
I hate it when people come and start giving advices – Hey, advices are cheap, I get it free online so stop preaching here, yeah?
I hate it that I’m emo…
I hate the fact that I’m here…
I hate myself for feeling lonely…
I hate everything…
I hate spammer for their thoughtless actions…
I hate smokers for their stupid hobbies…
I hate open-burners for their idiotic rubbish burning
I hate the fact that I never get the answer I want when I ask question
I hate the brainless lecturer who sucked at teaching
I hate the stupid shoplot university I’m studying…
I hate the place I’m living in…
I hate that I can’t voice my opinion freely because I’m afraid I’ll get sent to ISA
I hate you (if you plan to spam my blog with the comment – You’re an idiot)

No comments:

...