Monday, April 12, 2010

[myself] Me, my opinion and I, not you...so stay back! *growls*



I just read about some recent news of TVXQ and I’m not very happy with it.
ScrewSME!
There are many speculations that TVXQ will disband… *sigh*
Seriously, why is this happening?
I know, ‘Keep the Faith’~~
But faith can’t fill up the stomach…

I don’t want them to split up.
I don’t want them to sing Japanese song (if I want a Japanese singer, I’ll look in Japan)
I don’t want them to become actors (if I want to idolize actors, I will know where to search)
I want TVXQ to come back!
I want TVXQ’s Korean songs!
I want TVXQ as singer!
….
….
….
*sigh* But this is not happening now….

My logic tells me that they are doing stuff like this because they are humans.
They need to eat
They need money
They need new experience

I really hate logics.
Isn’t that great if stuff could just go my way?
Then there will be no war… =O

____________

Picture credit: onlyone-uknow

No comments:

...