Monday, February 08, 2010

[review] Jane Jameson series by Molly Harper



This series is very good! I give it a thumb up for great plotline.
I love how vampires maintain an open society and have their needs sold on the market for them (synthetic blood, floss, book, sunscreen, window tint and everything)

The story continues to grab my attention with its extraordinary ways to curse.
For example: ‘He yells out some of the 7 words you don’t say in a polite atmosphere’ or ‘he suggests that I perform various sexual acts to myself’ LOL
I don’t know if I can write out the same as from the book, but you get what I mean.

I read many types of vampire books and I’ve read on many different kinds of vampire condition (venomous or not, fanged of not, sunshine or not, bats or not etc). The vampire condition in this book is good and Molly Harper makes up good ‘defense’ to cover for the vampire’s weaknesses (how many times did I mention the word ‘good’? o.0)

Anyway, I give this series a 4 out of 5~

PS> It’s an adult book so be warned, ya

No comments:

...