Monday, February 08, 2010

[review] Jeffrey Archer – False Impression





I don’t usually read novels outside my genre [mystery, supernatural, romance, fantasy, and a lil bit horror] but this novel captures my attention with its summary at the back cover.

It makes me curious how 7 strangers going to link together.
And he gives the female protagonist photographic memory. Good, I always love that ability~

The storyline is good and slowly linking all characters, although it’s kind of confusing at first with the abrupt switching of the first character and the female protagonist side. The climax is unexpected and very refreshing. It got me nervous and scared at the same time for the female lead.

On the other hand, the novel gives us the insight of what’s happening inside the WTC when it is bombed. It’s not a good thing to thought of but for me who never know what happen to WTC except from a conversation, I could feel and see the whole incident through this novel.

Oh one more thing, I get to know a lot of artist’s name and their masterpiece.

I give this novel a 4 out of 5~

No comments:

...