Wednesday, February 03, 2010

[review] Harry Potter and The Deadly Hallows



**spoilers ahead, so no reading down if you don’t wanna be spoilt =P**


Whoa, after Dumbledore died, I thought there’s really nothing to hope for… (plus I heard a spoiler on the side that one of my favorite twins died in the book T^T)
But unexpectedly, this book is quite good.
Got me crying in a few chapters.
Well yeah, many people died but… the plot goes quite well and the ending is really unexpected o.o!

I salute Professor Severus Snape and he earned the highest respect from me.
Never know things could go this way…
This is not one of the best books in the series but it is one of the best ending among all the books I ever read. Don’t you just love happy ending? *sigh*


Anyway, heard that the last movie gonna come in 2 part. One will be out in November this year and the other July next year. Can’t wait to see it =)
(psst… I’m gonna [Avada Kedavra] the producer + script writer if this one comes out as bad as the previous one – Half-Blood Prince )

I give this masterpiece a 4 out of 5~!

No comments:

...