Friday, January 22, 2010

[myself] The depressed one



I’m depressed, yeah.
And I suddenly came to remember a story I read long ago.
It’s a teaching about how small is our individual burden is compared to the other big stuff.

I realize that the teaching is so wrong now.
My own burden might be small compared to other burden like parental responsibilities or the responsibility of governing a whole country and stuff, but it really depends on the individual.

For example, a boy (hydrophobic) has extreme fear to get into water while the other don’t. Others may think that it’s not a big thing but it’s as big as life itself for the hydrophobic boy.
Same here in my case, my burden might be small in others eyes, but it’s as big as I could barely handle for me. So, so what if my cross is the smallest in the room, that’s the heaviest one I could manage!

____
Photo credit: Google (can't see who is it, stupid uni wifi restriction.... ACCESS RESTRICTED.. yeah yeah sure sure *roll eyes*)

No comments:

...