Friday, January 15, 2010

[Review] Dennou Coil (Anime)

Dennou Coil, I miss it T^T

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This anime doesn’t have those main genres where I usually watch like [shoujo, harem, reverse harem, … uh, I can’t remember ^^;;].
I think I found this anime while scrolling in Supernatural genre… I think…
I love this anime because it’s not the same as what I watched and yet, it’s interesting.
The glasses really have good ideas and it make me wish for a glasses myself~
It’ll be fun~ Running from Satchii and Kyuu-chan and hiding around shrines (oh, my country doesn’t have much shrine so I’ll be doomed for sure if it happens here ^^;;)
Other than that, it’ll be fun playing ‘cyberwar’ with friends and it makes searching for information a lotta easier.
I’ll definitely visit Japan if they ever create stuff from Dennou Coil in reality Japan.


Although it’s a good anime, it’s kinda confusing in episode 1 for things are not explained in the first place.
I’m okay with it because I think it’s interesting but episode 1 is where people judge whether they wanna continue watching it or not.
So I’m just saying that people with less patience will be put off by the first episode…or not! XD

I give Dennou Coil a beautiful 5 out of 5~!

No comments:

...