Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Getting on…..

I don’t have to mention everything of my work because basically everything is the same so I fast forward everything to the day my life gets changes . It’s about a month already that I’ve been working as FOA . Then , my sister (she works in F&B part of CoE) and her friends are planning to eat together in the restaurant serving buffet , CT . It is their working place actually . They plans to eat there because two of her friends are leaving CoE , so they plans to eat at the place they work because they always want to eat the food they serve ^^;; .
Because her friends are leaving , my sister find her working place unbearable and decided to leave CoE too . Me , being the other twin are naturally obligated to follow her on her resignation . Actually , the other reason is because the FOM wants all FOA to wear cheongsam on CNY and I don’t have money to buy … I don’t want to waste my money to buy a bloody cheongsam just to wear it for five day consecutively and later can only wear it on Halloween . I’m only a temporary staff , for Goodness sake !

No comments:

...