Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ending it there .. starting anew

Then , I left CoE . But that isn’t the end of it . Although I left CoE , I decided to go back to work in CoE , but with different boss . How ? I work in retail shops that is situated inside the plaza of FiWorld . But my nightmare didn’t end with my last job . T^T
My new job doesn’t require me to tie bun nor to wear pantyhose . They only require me to wear their t-shirt and my own blue jean . So , why it is unbearable ? The reason is not that I can’t sit because when I’m a FOA , I also didn’t sit down . It is unbearable because it is too boring . Sometimes it is too boring and I’ll just stare blankly , spaced out . It’s really tired just to keep awake . See how boring is it ? So it is unbearable . But I’m still working there , now . Why ? Because I can’t stand resign again . What do you know , I get resignation phobia after resign out of being a FOA .
Apart of bored to death , there are also shortcoming in my accommodation .
What is it ?
The refrigerator have broken down . That means we can’t use it .
The television are normal but must spend time adjusting the antenna . I practically hated it because once I use thirty minutes adjusting the antenna but still cannot get any channel . Frustrated , I switch off the television and read my books instead.
My bed is only three mattress stacked together on the floor .
There are five people sharing the room and there are barely space to walk around .
The hot water in the bathroom are limited . Because we must wait 45 minutes for the heater to heat up the water and the next person to bath must wait 30 minutes before she can take a bath .
There are many moth flying , sticking and dead around the whole apartment . I hate to be the one accidentally step on it . Or finding one sticking to my towel .
The batch of people living there before is a totally dirty bunch and when they leave , they leave almost all their utensils there and nobody to use it , they started to collect dust and lately , many spiders come to live with us . Also coming along is roaches . Gross !
There are no telephone line in the apartment . There are only three spot which got it . The small area next my bed , the kitchen and the area near the door . Good grieve !
I think that’s all I find unbearable and I hope that’s all . So , apart from that …. I’m living …er..erm … just fine , I think .

No comments:

...