Monday, July 16, 2012

[myself] Omiyage from Japan~!

Man, I intend to write something on this one some time ago but I’m lazy.

Though it had been a while, I still remember the taste.
So, I guess I can write a bit on it? XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is the ever-famous Japanese snack, Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人) which translate as ‘White Lovers’. If you google it, you can see many asking where can they buy it in their country or online. The answer is most probably not sold in your country or if it does, the stores that sell it are nowhere near =P (except you’re in Japan right now)



Anyway, talking about the taste.
The biscuit is thin and crunchy, while the filling is thick and vanilla-flavored.
Although it is vanilla, I don’t think it’ll be too sweet since Japanese don’t do too sweet stuff =3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


You will want to eat more after the first one because it’s tasty.

For more information, please go here - www.shiroikoibito.ishiya.co.jp/english/index.html

No comments:

...