Monday, July 16, 2012

[myself] Cosplay Obsession - Alluring Secret~Vow

Currently, I’m super obsessed with anything related to cosplay.
なぜならever since AFAMY’12, I’m fascinated by the amount of cosplay in Malaysia, the amount of anime fans in Malaysia and also it feels great to be surrounded by a lot of like-minded folks. It really felt great~!
Of course for those who went to those large cons on monthly basis, mine was just a small fry.

While I’m surfing the net for cosplay stuff, I come across a youtube video.
It is Alluring Secret ~ Black Vow~.
That is the second vocaloid song I ever heard, the first vocaloid video/PV I ever watched (the first being Miku’s Baby Maniacs replayed thousands of time during interviews/program breaks in Hall 2)



A bit on PG13, I think.
But really like the arts, especially Miku’s hair and dress.
Real life cosplay can’t do it justice. It is almost impossible.

Oh, about the storyline. It’s beautiful and sad T^T
It’s sad that the love is being judged as right or wrong.
There are actually no wrong and right in love.
Love is ‘blind’…
Kaito is bad for his action, and his love ended up paying for it.
Anyway, the music is very nice and you should check out Nobunaga & Guriri’s cover on this song XD



Alluring Secret~ White Vow~ is very nice too =O
But I wonder why nobody is covering it?
Or it is just that I can’t find it?
Oh well, I might as well try to cover it myself XD



I like those kind of videos which the pv actually depicts the storyline along with the song.
The first one I ever watched is Durarara themed – Radwimps’ Made to Order.


No comments:

...