Monday, July 16, 2012

[myself] Cosplay Obsession - Synchronicity




I have forgotten what I was looking for in Youtube (maybe the cover for alluring secret~white vow~?) when I found this –



This is Synchronicity, another story featuring the vocaloids =3

Full story please refer here : http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Synchronicity

Apparently, you won’t understand what is happening if you only watch the video so do read the story in the wiki above first yo~~











I’m very much attracted by the beautiful art and almost anything music note-themed stuff.
The twin’s necklaces caught my eyes *neko evil eyes*
And then I started to admire the rest of the art – Rin’s skirt, Len’s jacket, and their appearance~ XD
So pretty and handsome *drools*
Ah, doesn’t they reminds you of Syaoran and Sakura?
Especially Len’s ponytail with fur jacket look. Hmm, it does yo~~ XD






Align Center


Oh yeah, the story contains 3 part and the production only gave us two.
Now everyone is waiting patiently (or impatiently) for the last part.





I like second part’s song the best.
If there is anyone out there who covered this song, do tell me yo!
I want to listen XD (I guess you’ll need around 5 people to sing this one?)

No comments:

...