Tuesday, August 08, 2006

That day again ~ Open burning

06/08/2006 – 6.15 pm

*sigh* It’s the day again when the Chinese burns offerings to the deity (god) for some reason . I’m a Chinese but I’m an atheist (nobody knows that except my twin sister). But yes , I do burn incense on a regular basis …. *sigh* what can I do , if I don’t burn it , my mom would kill me for being lazy to serve the god . As a Chinese , I’m very sad that we maybe the top 3 contributor to the happening of global warming . Why am I saying that ? Let see , Buddhist burns incense everyday , burns a lot amount of paper on Ching Ming (Hungry Ghost Festival) , and one festival I don’t quite remember what but we do burn something there . I basically hated people for open burning . Can people see that the sky is getting misty by haze ? Everyday when I comes back from tuition or school , I see people in rural places burns away their rubbish like nothing special happening . I was like !@#$%^* (don’t misunderstood , I don’t speak foul language) . Our world is going down and you guys out there know perfectly well it would not be long . So long XP

No comments:

...