Friday, August 11, 2006

为 东 方 神 起 - 自 由 行 的 我 们 [ Part 1 ]

This is the day I won’t forget in my life . It’s the day神 起 open concert in Malaysia . And now , 我 的 自 由 行 starts .

14/07/2006 – 1.00pm
Me and my sister take a bus to KL . I’m so excited and nervous at the same time . My friend (Vic-chan) ask me whether I got red clothes or not because she says it is better to wear red . I was puzzled and says I don’t have one . I’m wearing a purple one .
あかい が きらい です !! It was until I reached there , then I know why .......... Anyway , Vic-chan also say we should memorize some songs because they were planning to sing some before the concert starts . The songs is Hug , My Little Princess and Show Me Your Love . I was like @#$% (I am not speaking foul language , mind you) because I only know Hug (I know them for only two weeks) . So , upon on the bus , me and my sister are busy memorizing lyrics .

14/07/2006 – 3.45pm
We reached the Pudu bus station and that’s when my 自 由 行 starts . We call our father and he asked us take the LRT . And then he take us to our hotel and we waits for the time to past . As Vic-chan says the stadium opens at 6.00 pm , we planned to go at 5.45pm . At almost 4.15pm , Vic-chan sends a sms asking whether I have arrive to Bukit Jalil because she says many people have arrive . I was shocked because the time wasn’t even close and many people already come . Me and my sister quickly pack our stuff and get ready to go .

14/07/2006 – 6.15pm
We reached Bukit Jalil LRT station . I was very anxious because we were late 15 minutes for the opening of the stadium . But when we arrive to the main entrance , we saw many people . ~A sea of reds ~ That’s what I call the scene in front of me . There are many people wearing red clothes and red bandanas . I was amazed . A little bit feeling of guilt crept in myself for not wearing red . But it’s never mind because あかい が きらい です .
We searched for Vic-chan and we found her queuing in a very very long queue . She come to us when she saw us . We’re actually meeting for the very first time yo . Vic-chan is quite tall and very nice !! She lead us to queue at a booth giving off free goody bag . She says the booth is actually for those with LG phone but to few people with that phone so they were giving out to those presented their ticket to them and fill in some details . The goodies are included : One 神 起 screen wiper , one神 起 bookmark , one set of 神 起 stickers and one神 起 mouse pad . Then , I met Ariq-san . She was very beautiful !! We exchange brief introduction (we’re meeting for the first time too) and each one of us move on with our own program . Me and my sister were looking around and found a queue for free poster of东 方 神 起 so we quickly queue up the line .



14/07/2006 – 7.30pm
We are still queuing for the free poster . *sigh* It took us long enough for that poster . As the time past , I am getting nervous . The concert is starting at 8.00pm but we are still queuing outside . We fill in a set of survey and the staff hand us a bag containing one 东 方 神 起 poster , one Korea guide book , some pamphlets and a map of Korea . And at last it’s time for us to go in . The situation gets hot and everybody is rushing and pushing to get in . Then somebody screams and we thought it was东 方 神 起 they saw in the building but later I found out they were screaming because the media was taking pictures . 元气ですね !!

No comments:

...