Friday, August 11, 2006

为 东 方 神 起 - 自 由 行 的 我 们 [ Part 2 ]

14/07/02006 – 8.30pm
At last we can get in the stadium . Our seat is the 2nd floor on the right of the stage . While waiting for the concert to start , the big screen were showing some advertisement . One of it is 东 方 神 起 promoting the LG cell phone M6100 . At that time , everybody screams because we are able to watch东 方 神 起 and they are very handsome !!! I scream when Yunho says ‘Hello?’ in the advertisement . After waiting for a moment of two , the staff starting to test the lights and there are staff pushing five table-like-platforms to the center of the stage . My sister is puzzled and ask what is the tunnel-look-alike thing hanging up on the stage . She was guessing that maybe 神 起 will come down from there .

14/07/2006 – 9.15pm
The time has come for the concert to begin because the lights went dim and music were blaring in the stadium . I’m very excited !! The screen started to show an UFO heading towards Earth and flying around a city with many tall buildings . I’m guessing that’s KL but it isn’t . Anyway , the UFO stops at a place and lights shone down showing a scene of five motorbikes speeding at a road and they were东 方 神 起 !! After some time , the clip ended and the middle screen suddenly opens and shows five long boxes loading and suddenly blacks out and on top of the stage , five long boxes reappears and land on the table-like-platforms . And lights shone on them revealing东 方 神 起 in them ! Everybody screams !! Before the boxes opens , the boxes containing Xiah rocks !! A staff quickly steadies the box . Somebody says she heard Xiah scream (but who wouldn’t?) .
The boxes reveals东 方 神 起 and they started to sing . I was like ‘KYAAA!!! Real people of东 方 神 起 performing right before my eyes’ and so , I didn’t quite paying attention on the songs they were performing [this is the sad part] . But I still feels very happy because I am able to see the real东 方 神 起 . They got sing Hug , Tri Angle , Dangerous mind , Always there , Ji geum cheo reom , Tonight ..... (this is what I heard people were saying ) . At the peak , 东 方 神 起 performs Rising Sun . The starting beat alone is enough to get people screams !! I was very happy because I know how to sing the song (except the rap part) . At the part where everything cools down , Yunho started talking Korean and whenever he finishes sentence , people just scream !! Before he ends , he says ‘Sarang haeyo’ and people just screams . So , catching the cue , Yunho says ‘Sarang haeyo’ again and people screams !!! Me too !!! Now , it is Micky’s turn to talk . He speaks in English and we all appreciated it . He ask ‘Are you having fun ?’ and we answer him ‘YEAH!!!’. He then continues talking : This is the first time we were having concert in the southeast Asia and we hope we will come here again . Thank you for your support . And then people screams !!! [Please don’t hit me if Micky didn’t say like that because I can’t possibly remember all the things he said]





For Super Juniors part :
They starts to perform some songs and then cool down to introduce themselves . Every introduction is accompanied by many screams !! And there is one guy [I don’t know his name] , he got tired of traditional introduction . He just sigh and laugh saying ‘Nice to meet you’ and people screams again !! When Han Geng introduce himself , everybody screams because he is speaking Mandarin and we UNDERSTAND what he says . He say ‘你 好 吗 ?我 们 是 第 一 次 来 马 来 西 亚 ........’ and everybody screams again . And then they starts to perform again .

After Super Juniors performs , 神 起 starts their own again !! XDXDXD!!!
While神 起 was performing , I saw some staff climb up the Y-shape stage and starts to put some stand on it . Not long after , 神 起 walks towards the Y-shape stage and lean against the stand . Xiah is the one farthest following by Micky , Hero at the center , Max the second nearest and Yunho ... the one standing most nearest to me !!! XDXDXDXD I am screaming on top of my lungs !! He is standing 4 metres away from me. *sigh* I am breathing the same air with Yunho !! They sings some song and then the stand they were standing rise up . So great !!! << I can’t find any words to put in XP
The most romantic scene of 神 起 is when they spread out petals to the air (by the help of fans) while singing . It nearly stops my heart . After singing , they retreat to the backstage .
When the big screen started to shows神 起MV [Hi Yah Ya] , it was actually a cue that the concert has ended but we don’t know that and we keep yelling ‘Encore’ . It was when the stadium lights up that we know the concert has ended . It was a bit disappointing because this is my first concert and it has no encores . But I still feels very happy . After the MV ended , everybody is rushing to the LRT station to catch the last tram . And this is how my first concert ended .

No comments:

...