Thursday, March 04, 2010

[myself] Depressed...



Yeah, I’m depressed.
It’s hot and humid, I don’t have money to splurge and I’m pathetic.

I got:
BAD LUCK for roommate
WASTAGE for housemate
SHOPLOT for university
TRASH for classmate
RUBBISH for lecturer
INSOLENCE FOOLS for surrounding people

But hey, don’t get me wrong. I’m a WEIRD, DEPRESSED and soon-to-be-RUBBISH myself.
I just got complaints that nobody want or care to know about.

Why litter?
Why smoke?
Why?

Just now, I go eat at a café and got surrounded by at least 5 LUNG DESTROYER sitting near me. Men, women, young and old, what an eyesore.

Thanks the God that I’m not the daughter of Ares or Hades, or I would do something so terrible that I won’t even allowed to cross the Field of Asmodel (I forgot how it is spelt).

No comments:

...