Friday, October 16, 2009

[myself] One of my best day in Trickster Online (ETO)~ Pt2

Today is also Ryan’s birthday ^^ (It seems like I pick a good day to change job, eh? XD)
And I gave him a little present to show my gratitude~

For being the birthday boy, we get to beat him senseless as we like in PVP~ XD
It’s my first time going to pvp with a group of people ^^
And it’s fun! XD ......If we minus the part where two Immortalonesobsessed stalkers who keep pawning us, that is. >.<
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The stalker is someone from a guild called [Tempestad]. *I recently saw her, she's in [Universal] now =O
I don’t know if she simply thirst for blood or she hate us =O, because she keep hitting us all without reason.
I know people might say ’Duh, you’re in battledome. Of course she can hit you’. Yeah, but I thought it’s an unwritten rule to NOT hit anyone in a group. -_-ll Suddenly I felt naïve...
She even chases us down to another arena when we left her to her own massacre.

When she finally leave us alone, another come (I was like ‘Are we up on the wanted list?!’)
He is a 3rd job buff named ‘K4’ (Since his name contain number, he must been around for some time =O).
He suddenly attacks Ness who is standing on guard for our group. After he killed Ness, Brad quickly jump on him to avenge for Ness. After that, he keep coming for more of us -_-ll

But apart from this matter, everything went well for the day~ XD
We go for private session at Arena 3 through Don and enjoy fighting each other ^^
And lastly, we take group pictures ^^
I’m happy to be in my guild~ Immortal Ones forever!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Picture credit -> Ryan

No comments:

...