Sunday, October 04, 2009

[myself] (- 3-)

I felt silly today =P

Because I told my sub master the wrong way to find the key… -_-ll
Some people might say ‘It’s okay, you just don’t know’ but I thought I know.
I want to help a bit because they helped me a few times now and I wanna contribute too (- 3-)
And now, I messed it up and confused her too…

So while I keep thinking about my mistake, I finally (or I thought so ^^:;) figured out the ways around the trial rooms.
Speaking in term of number, Brick will add one to the room you’re in. Ex: Room 7 to Room 8
Chaotic + Fractal will add four to the room you’re in. Ex: Room 7 to Room 11

*Room 11 is the last room so using chaotic + fractal will bring you to room 1

So that’s why people say using the combi (fractal+chaotic) three times will bring you to the boss room:

1st time combi: Room 7 to Room 11
2nd time combi: Room 11 to Room 1
3rd time combi: Room 1 to Room 5 (Speak to Sabrina and you’re there)

That’s why the wiki guide say use the combi at Room 2 (- 3-) [Room 2 to Room 6] to get to Naranjo.

No comments:

...