Monday, September 29, 2008

[myself] A little thought on the DongBang acting career...

Okay, i just heard that our Jae is gonna act in a drama called... uh, i forgot. Got keyword like heaven, angel and what..ah, postcard?
Anyway, what I want to say is I don't like the idea of Jae going to act!
Why? Easy.
Why go and support all the way just to have the fans trying to kill the female lead later?
I mean all fans says 'I love the idea, I'll support it~! XD' but when the director insert some intimate scene, the fans went frenzy and declare that they will kill the leading actress.
So what I want to do is say I don't like Jae or any of the members to act in drama or movie.
As if they are not busy/tired enough?!
I heard that all of them got flu and they have their IV lo.
See, getting sick when they come back to Korea.
*sigh* I just can't stand the feeling of losing the boys now.
Must they do that now?
I really don't want that, isn't it good enough that they are getting tremendous attention now?

I really don't know what to think....
Maybe I'm getting into the fanatic category..... -_-ll
*sigh*

No comments:

...