Monday, February 11, 2008

It’s Monday today, I hate today…

It’s Monday today, I hate today…

You might think ‘Well, yeah~ Who likes Monday anyway?’ Monday is the first day of working, studying and the first of everything. But mine is not the same, I don’t hate Monday. I just hated this particular day, today.
I hated today because it is not a pleasant day at all. First of first, today I have to attend a subject that I loathe. It is ‘Event Management’. Aha, don’t be fool by this beautiful name of the subject. Actually it is ‘Society Service’ at disguise. Blandly, it means ‘Charity’.
I hate doing charity. It’s not that I don’t do charity; I just prefer to do it the other way. I don’t donate money because many corruption in the world so who knows where all the money ends up? I just prefer to donate some manpower. Then again, I must stress that I’m a very very normal person that even I’m doing charity, I prefer to do it the normal way like cleaning old folks home or visit orphans home. I don’t want to go as far as to literally beg people to donate money. I hated people asking me to donate money so I know how other people feel when I ask them for money.
This particularly stupid subject is actually very simple to do if we follow the normal way. But the person-in-charge wanted something different, something special and it means trouble to me. Gosh, my group members are all hyped up to do charity that they suggested that we collects whatever necessary to donate to some poor student in some village. Why can’t they do something much simpler? Oh, I forgot. The person-in-charge wanted it to be special. The person is such a jerk! Yeah, do it! Do it! Make it big and grand! As if it’s easy?! You can say that because you don’t have to do it, jerk!!
Anyway, I would be doing some charity that I’m not willingly to do, meaning reluctantly forced to beg for school books for donation. I’m so stressed because of this dumb subject. I shouldn’t be persuaded by the ex-chancellor to choose this subject. T^T

The other thing that makes me abhor this day is the fact it is still a holiday for some school kids in my hometown. Everybody choose this particular day for outing and that means inadequate seats in bus home. And for no reason at all, it is god damm hot that I could easily faint from the heat! There are 3 ‘air bus’ (so as the Chinese call them) and all 3 of them are packed. Then, suddenly I heard a conductor saying air-con buses would be very late to arrive so get on any ‘air bus’ in sight. But ‘air bus’ is really a despicable ride so I ask my friend to wait for the next bus. If the next one is not air-conned, we will then choose the ‘air buses’.

Anyway, I just hated today!

No comments:

...