Sunday, November 25, 2007

2nd concert Live in Malaysia XDXD~!

The song list :
1. Opening [O] << The intro of the concert
2. Phantom
3. Million men
4. Battle Field #1 << Very cool~! Everybody looks very handsome in slaying
monsters
5. The way you are [remix]
6. Rising Sun
7. Tears in the water << I think this is the song they use to perform
underwater saving beauty mission
8. One
9. Ment << I think this is the time they talk a little things to fans
10. Miduhyo (I believe)
11. You are my miracle
12. Junsu solo - My page
13. Yucheon solo - One last cry
14. HeyGirl!
15. I wanna hold you
16. Yunho solo - Spokesman << Oh my god! His voice is very sexy and powerful!!
17. Drive
18. You only love
19. Danger zone << They start to introduce the song [Dangerous mind]
20. Dangerous mind
21. [Wrong info, they didn't sing this one]-Open up your mind
22. Tri-angle
23. O Jeong.Ban.Hap
24. Remember
25. Timeless << Junsu and Zhangliyin [Powerful voice ^^]
26. Changmin solo - When I first kiss you
27. JaeJoong solo - Crying
28. Balloon
29. Hiyaya
30. Ment << They talk about fans and their feelings
31. Unforgettable
32. Closing << They say that they are thankful and bid us goodbye

[ENCORE]
1. Hug << We are able to get an encore at last XDXD~!

>> If the list is wrong in any part, please tell me so that I can correct it. I can’t remember all because I’m mesmerized by our oppa already ^^;;


~ More information to be updated later ~

No comments:

...