Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Reality check!

Falling in love with Yunho is most probably the worst I’ve ever done to myself. It’s like a torture. He makes me love him so much that it hurts deeply inside me. Believe it or not , I get depression recently. The depression is actually ….. I mean it’s not Yunho that I have depression but he makes my depression got worse. I miss him , like all other fans do. Because of UfoTown , I can see that he loves his fans. It makes me think if he would reply me if I ever got a chance to send him a message . I started to look for ways to send the message. I try asking my Korean friend for help but she didn’t reply me back . This is the first time she missed the replying duration . I was thinking , did I just lost a friend because of Yunho ? I’m actually waiting for the time to come for me to continue my studies but all these days waiting for the time to come , I can only think of Yunho . It’s Yunho and nothing else. A sane person would most probably see my condition as a fanatic fan. Maybe they are right , I’m most probably insane now. Hahaha~ , I even join iple istyle even though I have not even the faintest idea about what they are talking about. I go online for 3 hours and the only thing I’m doing is downloading their clips , old and new. Recently , in my imeem , I catch the latest gossips saying that Jessica from So Nyeo Si Dae got date Yunho. I just brush it off because she is not Yunho’s type. But , being female , the name that once annoys my brain , I can’t ignore her anymore. Finding that she is from SNSD , I watch their mv to see their ability . Fortunately , I’m able to maintain a neutral mind and decided to give the mv and song a 7 out of 10 . I even took liking of Tiffany and the dancing queen…. But I’ve forgotten her name.
I love Yunho and it’s driving me crazy. God , please help me T^T


PS >> Did I mention that I’m writing a weekly email to Yunho ? I can’t be sure if the email is truly belong to Yunho but I just wanted to send him a wish and a hope. I’m going nuts~

No comments:

...