Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I’m sad……. *speechless*

13thAugust2007

I’m sad……. *speechless*

I’m so sad that I wanted to cry out loud. T^T
*tears brimming*
Today , I went to the study camp by the university that I’m going to study. But actually , it is not really an university because it’s main body is in KL and this institute I’m going to study is in Ipoh and the institute simply merged with some college for it’s place. It is quite small ….. try picturing a normal shop house + a more level. Haha~ , pathetic , right ? But actually , the thing that I’m so upset about is their accommodation . It is said to be located quite a distance away and it’ll be impossible to walk . The way is to ride the van provided at RM4 per trip. God ! Are you thinking that we are rich freaking people ?!
(Then again , who is the idiot who make the dorm so freaking far away from the institute ?!!)
Then , the other thing that brought tears to my eyes is they have curfew! Shit! I was like ‘What?! My mom wouldn’t insist curfew on me and this bl**dy g*dd**m school wants to control me?’ Their rules written that nobody is allowed outside their own dorm after 10.30 pm . (But seriously , if oppa ever comes to Malaysia , I’ll skip the school no matter what!)
One more ridiculous rules is they don’t allowed anybody to brought along VCD/DVD player. Because why? Because they view the machines as a tool to view indecency items. Then my friend chipped in, what about laptop ?
Yeah , what about them ? Seriously , I don’t think that they realize. Why people would use the DVD/VCD player if they got laptop ? Why people would use the players if they could view indecency online ? These stupid idiots !!
The worst part is the ratio of the spread of people is 49% +49% +2% = 100%
We , TY (the 2% one) hardly see anybody our type .

The school makes me miserable and I missed you , Yunho oppa ! T^T

No comments:

...