Thursday, July 19, 2007

Stressed out, 190707

Yeah , today I feel very stressful. Mom is going to other state to do some important stuff. She is only going for one day only but then, the problem is I have to take care of my brother and sister. It’s never fun to be the eldest. I always have to give way to the younger one.
I am the type that can decides when I want to eat and when I don’t want it. I don’t like to be burdened by the thought that I needed to make food to eat. Because sometimes I can just ……….. not eat . And now, mom have given me the task. That’s to prepare food for my little brother. He’s only six. Meaning he must have rice every meal and he won’t eat it without soup. That means another food-making task.
One more thing that’s bothers me is mom needs to go to the bus station to get the bus but it’s quite far away. She can’t take the car because I’m afraid to drive our car since I have scarred it’s left eye in an attempt to park it. She can’t take the motorcycle either because I don’t have the license and I never bother to learn how to drive it.
The thought or guilt of inability to help my mom makes me cry. I’ve cry when she left the house. It’s raining and she have to ask the neighbors if they can drive her to the bus station. I’m so helpless….
Still , I don’t want to drive the car. I can’t…..

No comments:

...