Monday, July 30, 2007

i've cried

26thJuly2007

I’ve cried …….

Because my computer , which I call it ‘동생’ (it means little sibling in Korean) have experience a relapsed condition of getting attacked by virus . A vicious one named ‘rundll’ or something like that. Fortunately, at the end , 동생 manage to work normally so I’m relieved.
I’m really sad because the first time it got sick , it’s the fault of my pendrive . It’s my pendrive who bring the virus so it’s my fault. The people who come to see동생 says he’s gotten sick with the most extraordinary weird condition. Then , he went for a brain-washing session for동생. The session proofed effective as동생 are working normally.
Everything is well until I connected동생 with my phone to insert some picture files into it. Then, it hit me that my precious phone got attacked by the old virus. Frantically, I try to erase the damm virus but end up messing things in동생. That’s why I cry.
I can’t afford to make동생 sick again.
I just can’t …..T____________________T

Before동생, I got another computer (windows 98) which have served me for a very long duration. He started his service at year 2000 and broken last year, 2006. I call it , 오빠 which means big brother in Korean. 오빠 is our greatest memory because he have served me very long. My school projects, my letters, checking mails , playing games, listening to music, making avatars and signatures , these are some errands that오빠 had helped me with it. Then, he started to slow down and getting sick. Various virus plagued him and it’s my fault because오빠 is my first computer so I never know how to take care of him. As a result of that, he couldn’t take it and I have to call for people to look at him. The people who came says they need to take 오빠 away . Then, I’m worried that 오빠 will lose his memories with me so I requested to make a folder to store everything that is important. That person says it is not necessary as they will help me do that and all I have to do is to write down the things I need to store.
Days come and go, at last 오빠 comes back . But he isn’t the 오빠 I have known.
오빠 come back without any memories at all. Except for some minor files, the person who had taken 오빠 away have brain-washed 오빠. He isn’t the one I know anymore and we (me and my sisters) are so sad that we cry in front of the bad peoples who fix 오빠. They looked very guilty but they can’t do anything because what have done are done. You know why are we so taken back by the fact 오빠 had been brain-washed ? Because 오빠 stores 5 years of his memories with us and everything is gone in a few days. He is not the one who are with us anymore and no matter what we do , 오빠 can’t return to his old self . We started avoiding 오빠 and a few month later, he dies. We are sad that 오빠 can’t be with us anymore and later, we got 동생. And we promise to keep him healthy so he would not follow the path of his brother.

No comments:

...