Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My life these days [3]

Now , it’s time for the major part . They STOLE my stuff !! It’s nothing expensive but it’s new , still inside it’s packaging . The thing they’ve stole is my razor . It’s really minor stuff but when I found out that my razor had gone missing , I search high and low for it because I afraid that I have take it to somewhere else . But , after a futile search , I feels tired and my eyes stings . I went to the bathroom and cry my heart out . I really feels sad and everything inside me simply pours out . Before I can even reach out for a tissue , a big droplet of tear runs down . Other people may think that I’m crazy to cry sadly over small thing (a razor) , but it’s only a partial reason why I cry .
I cry because I’m feed up with the BOB . I cry because they gang up to bully me (Plastic have long left to continue her studies) . I cry because they stole my things . I cry because the razor is still new as I haven’t use it yet . I cry because I couldn’t punish them , because I don’t have proof and evidence . So , I cried .
It’s either me or I heard B talking to E >> ‘So pity , she’s crying’
When I finally got out from bathroom , they have left for the disco again . I went to bed and cry myself to sleep . The next day , I’m still down over the incident . Then , it’s my afternoon break , I went strolling the plaza and come upon a video shop . They are featuring some songs from their newest selling album . It’s DBSK [Five in The Black] and the very moment I enter the shop , it’s Begin on air . The best part is it’s Yunho’s turn to sing . After the afternoon break , I suddenly think of an idea . I want REVENGE . The slogan for this revenge is [I planning a revenge , don’t stop me , for you’ve make me cry , I want you PAY !] What is my revenge ? Me myself also don’t know , I was thinking the payment should be ten times my loss . So , I make my aim towards B’s brassiere (E have been transferred to other apartment , YAY!!)
The next night , it’s either my luck or hers , B have also transferred to other apartment . Her luck , I can’t have my revenge on her . She can keep her brassiere . My luck , I won’t have to face her again ! I’m free from her clutches ……… XDXDXD!!!! Imagine my happiness , I straight away grab a large plastic bag and throw off everything that is not mine as it’s only me staying in the room . I throw off things I think belongs to her like a black panty soaking for days ago , a metal ring , and tore off a cert . Cruel but it’s even cruel of them to torture me . And that’s it , I’m now have a new roommate .

No comments:

...