Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My life these days [2]

Okay , to explain why I hated BOB so much . Ah , before that I need to classify the BOB to their respective initial . One is E and the other one is B .

We’ll start with some minor first :
>> B is a very rude girl . She give you the face and tone whenever she speaks to the person she hate .
>> B and E are dirty people . Why ? They didn’t bring much luggage and the most important thing (bedspread) , they also didn’t bring it . By bringing so little luggage , I think they miss all daily necessities like shampoo , body soap , comb , toothpaste , towel and etc . The day they start to live with me , the toilet started to give out strange odor , we can’t classify it stinks , it is kind of bitter smell that would make you vomit .
>> I’m suspecting B and E are using my stuff like toothpaste because I have a habit of pinching the bottom so nothing is left at the bottom . But one day , when I brush my teeth , I feel that as if someone have pinched the middle when using it because some have go to the bottom .
>> They like to go to disco nearby but didn’t have the house key . So when they come back , they keep pressing the bell . It is 3.30 in the morning , for Goodness Sake !! The next day , they went to disco again without the key again . And they press the bell again !!
>> They like to sleep with only brassiere on and a jeans . Moreover , they sleep hugging each other . Gawk ~!
>> They didn’t care you are sleeping , they only care for themselves . So , they laugh shrilly as shrill as they want , they chats loudly as they can and …. erm , I forgot .
>> They took pictures of each other with only brassiere on and they even chatting normally like that .
>> They use my shampoo and soap . How can I know ? As if they do it on purpose , my stuff are lying around the bathroom . My bodywash even stand next to a ‘baldi’ (I’ve forgotten the word in English ^^;;) which is filled with water and soap .


As I’m a peace-loving type , I choose to write notices rather than confront them . Okay , I’m timid . The notice I write are like this :
Okay , it’s time we set some rules here . First , please , please ask other people’s permission before using the stuff . It’s very impolite , didn’t your mother teach you that ? (Please don’t touch my stuff ! If you touch my stuff , I’ll kill you!) Second , please keep the bathroom clean !

But later , I found out that the notice is nothing useful so I tore it off .

No comments:

...