Sunday, October 08, 2006

X-man [featuring DBSK のみんなーさん]

It is my first time watching X-man [other than Micky playing yuh woo bi , of course ^^;;] and I don’t know what games they play there . When I watched the program , it is kinda shocking . Oh by the way , I can’t understand Korean , so whatever I write here is based on my understanding in body language .
Firstly , the ‘hanging’ game . From what I see , it seems that the rule is to make the opponent fall no matter what tactics you use . The starting seems quite funny because the person named ‘micky myeonsu’ [I’m guessing the name] says he wanted to challenge somebody but he seems to have not mention the person’ name so everybody on the blue side got puzzled . Then he pointed Micky [our DongBang boys] out and say something like he wanted to challenge him . And clips of them appeared , it seems they have some sort of unsolved grudge ?
My greatest fear came true when Junsu came forward to face Changmin . I was like ‘My god ! Are they really want to fight each other ?’ Woah , the way they fight really violent . And also their expression shows that they don’t want to lose …. T^T It is scary .
And the most shocking thing is when both side left only one member , it is JaeJoong from blue side and my Yunho from red side . My goodness !!! But luckily , I caught them smirking to each other . That means they are playing …… right ? First round , Yunho lose because JaeJoong use his toes to tickle Yunho . Second round , Jaejoong lose because Yunho ‘clam’ JaeJoong with his leg and tickle JaeJoong with his free hand .^^
Then come the second game , I don’t know what is it but it seems to me it is a game where you must make your opponent speechless no matter what you say . In Yunho’s part , his opponent is quite cracked ^^ . She keep dancing and sing ~U-know , I love you~
But Yunho counter-attack by saying something hurts ? The most charming guy is Micky .
Because he started his attack by calling his opponent her name and say ‘조아유’ . *melts* Even his team mate gets melted , Micky realized this and got ahead to charm them . Micky , you are a real playboy , are you ? XDXDXD!!!

No comments:

...