Sunday, October 22, 2006

Magazine crazed with Dong Bang Shin Ki [동방신기]

Okay , I am crazy to buy magazines although they have only one page of DBSK . But I’m sure other fans is as crazy as I am . Let see through my collection ^^


Yeah – Issue 221

I buy this magazine just because it got DBSK at the back cover . And it also contains a contest to win a poster of DBSK inside . Crazy , huh ?

Play – May Version
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/8569/img010hr3.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/649/img009aw2.jpg
This one is expensive and it is sealed with plastic wrapping so I don’t know what’s in it but I bought it just because the cover mention the word [東方神起] . Plus it also got my favorite Japan boy band – Lead ^^


TV Times – Issue 125


This one is quite good because it contains more than 4 pages of DBSK and not quite expensive . The TohoShinKi song book got one picture from each of DBSK member with one lyric included in each page . But in Yunho’s and Micky’s page , their name got mixed up . Overall the mag is good !


Young Generation – Issue 262



This magazine (I call it ‘YGen’) is really for the DBSK fans out there . I really recommend this magazine but it is a little bit expensive . I think among the staff of YGen , there are DBSK fans , so the mag features some quite details in there . This one , I bought it because it features the first concert they ever held in southeast Asia [that’s our Malaysia] . And because me also got go to this concert , I simply can’t resist the temptation to buy this mag . YGen 最高 !!


Young Generation – Issue 263
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6199/img011aq5.jpg
This is YGen of the next issue . Because they features DBSK again so I simply must buy it . This time the mag brings sad news yo . Yunho is their main concern because one of his leg is injured before DBSK comes to Malaysia and Yunho hurts the other leg while in Malaysia . The mag includes many detailed information and some prayers for Yunho to heal fast . Yunho’s fans must buy this one yo ! [and me is one of them ^^]


Young Generation – Issue 266 [I think so]

I didn’t buy this issue because I’m in the middle of bankruptcy …. T^T
This poster is included in this issue and it is a simply must-buy for those DBSK fans out there . Me ? For me , I didn’t have to buy it because my friend who bought this issue is a non-DBSK fans so she gave me this because she know that I’m a crazy DBSK fans ^^ . A very good friend yo !! (^o^)V



Young Generation – Issue 267
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5930/img007bk2.jpg
This issue is the latest one which I have bought a few hours ago . I’m loving YGen !! Why ? Because it features many of the latest information of DBSK . Example , their latest album showcase [“O” 正.反.合.] , Yunho , Chang Min and Micky in YashimManMan [夜心万万] and DBSK in X-Man . Plus they even translated the part of DBSK in YashimManMan and X-Man .


Ahh , before I forget ..

ARENA – Issue 37

This a malay magazine , or it is a compilation parts of many comics to be a mag . Well , I bought this mag for the sake of DBSK ^^ . The picture on the top is the making of Airsket advertisement . Yunho is really cute jumping out there !! Plus , I can read many comics here so the mag overall is good .

No comments:

...