Monday, February 18, 2013

[myself] Korea trip - It's all about Makeup & Skincare

One word.
WHOA.

Haha, that’s how I describe the beauty heaven in Korea.
Let me explain what is this all about.

Am going to Korea some time later March (yay~!) and I’m writing down the long list of stuff that I MUST (and might) buy! XD
Namely skincare and makeup =P

So, going through some websites, reviews and stuff to check what should I buy… and I’m overwhelmed by the choices! (@// A//@)/

My list :

Skinfood
– Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Toner
– Egg White Pore Clean Pad
– Peach Sake Toner
– Peach Sake Emulsion
– Makeup -  Not sure yet

Tonymoly
– Cats Wink Crazy Tint Stick

Missha
– BB creams!! But not sure which one =P

Nature Republic
– Nature Republics 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

Etude House
– Wonder Pore Freshner
– Goodbye Pore Ever Pore Primer Essence
– Etude House Dear Darling Lipstick

Innisfree
– Daily brush Cleaner

Other than the shop above, I also want to visit 아리따움 and also Coreana for Ten Seconds stuff.

Can you see why I said I’m overwhelmed? (; A;)
I don’t have two (or three… or four) faces to try all the products …. but…but I still want to buy it T^T

I think I’ll give it off to others if I’m not suitable with any of the products.
Or I can make a GIVEAWAY here (yay~!)

Anyway, lotsa product reviews are waiting for me as soon as I come back from Korea~

_______________________

PS -  Contrary to the title above, going to Korea is not all about skincare and makeup only. But there's the impact if I write it like that =P

No comments:

...