Monday, March 21, 2011

[FOOD] Xi Lai Can Guan (禧来餐馆)

Went to a lousy place for dinner today. Damm!



I ordered a ‘Ginger Onion Fish rice’ and found something like a small cockroach in the gravy. Eeew?!
When we told the waitress girl about it, she kind of ignores us and continues her work. So much of a service, eh? FAILED

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Leftovers, I can't make myself to eat anymore. Not with the knowledge of a bug in the gravy

And before that, my little brother was reading the menu for drinks and the waitress aunty just snatched it from his hand (without even telling my brother that she need the menu back!) and went back to her station. Talk about manners… FAILED

Other than that, my mom was having a hard time choosing what she wanted to eat so she told the aunty to come back later. But the aunty only waited a few moments and came back to ask her (and quite impatiently too!) for her order. FAILED



We were quite annoyed at the lack of manners and service from this restaurant.
The name of the restaurant is Xi Lai Can Guan (禧来餐馆)

VERDICT: FAILED.
We will not visit this shop ever again.

No comments:

...