Tuesday, February 08, 2011

[Tribute] One Piece - Deceased Portgas D. Ace




I found out today (anime) that Ace didn't make it from Marineford.
Shocked didn't even cover half of what I felt... T^T
I wanted to cried out LOUD along with Luffy, pour out anything I am capable of feeling just to satisfy the grief.

I don't know Ace that much but I know enough to understand that he is a very important person in Luffy's life (other than the word 'brother' between them) that I couldn't help but to grieve with Luffy.



So I'm writing a post here dedicated to Ace and wish he would rest in peace (you would call me crazy for doing this much for an anime character but I can't help doing it...)



Link of other fan tribute to Ace:
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Ace_R.I.P.

Picture credit: Google.com

No comments:

...