Friday, June 11, 2010

[FOOD] Yum Yum Cafe

Really [tin ng sau], Kampar got crap-ed up by crappy restaurants.



Just now, I’m eating dinner in a crap restaurant (I don’t know if I can really call it a restaurant but it’s not a café either so yeah…)
We never guess it would be this bad until our order started arriving.
I ordered a lemon juice and see this! What the bleeping hell is this?!



There’s a plum in my lemon juice. I asked the waiter who sent the drinks and he asked me to wait while he go and check it out. It’s been a while and I think he’s not coming back (talk about service, huh?)
So I strode up to the counter and ask the waitress if it’s really my lemon juice and she told me it is and it’s their style to put plum inside (Sweet, idiots who like to customize default drinks, should have given special name to it so I won’t order it)

It tasted like isotonic drinks with a lil bit of lemon and plum. And it cost me RM2.50 (good lord, I won’t order it if I knew it ONLY isotonic drink *roll eyes*)
- The waiter returned later with other drinks to other tables so I guess I’m right that he’ll never come back (not coming back with MY explanation, that’s it)
- And the lemon in the picture comes from my sister’s ice lemon tea (she took pity on my lemonless lemon juice drink)

Later, our food started coming in. Mine is fine, just normal but not so tasty. My sister’s rice is the bad one. She ordered chicken curry rice but look here! (pardon the finished dish)



It doesn’t tasted ‘very’ chicken if you get what I mean. Normal chicken curry rice won’t have this vegetable [ladyfinger] in the ingredient list unless it is fish head curry or vegetable curry. I was like “Stop eating this crap, we should tell them it’s not chicken curry” and my sister replied “Well, there’s CHICKEN and CURRY here so I don’t think they’ll do anything about this crap”. FAILED

My brother’s rice is okay because it’s hard to go wrong with only egg and sausage, you know ^^;;
- But later, it did go wrong as my brother refused to eat the last bite of his rice. Apparently, the egg is too salty for normal level.

My mom’s noodle is not okay. It’s not in the right color and it’s tasteless. My mom felt a lil bit disgusted after eating it. FAILED
- By the way, one point that contributed to this F grade is the waitress took the dish and walked through a rainy pathway (instead of going through the sheltered one) to our table

2 SAVED, 2 FAILED.
VERDICT: FAILED.
We will not visit this shop ever again.

No comments:

...