Monday, March 02, 2009

[myself] Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince

I can’t believe that I could cry so much from just reading a book.
But this is not some book; I’m reading [Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince].
This is the first time I ever cry (read cry, weep, and sob) while reading a book.

I just can’t believe that Dumbledore is dead…..
He just like a savior or light of the hope to me.
Actually I already know someone will die in this book because the author says so in her previous interview.
But I just couldn’t believe that Dumbledore is dead T^T
Under the spell of Avra Kedabra (?) I forgot how it is spelled.
And I hate/loath Snape.
I hate him, no matter what.
No matter how James torture him in his younger life.

Now I’m wondering how it would turns out in the movie.
How much part they will take in to film?
*sigh* I get myself too much into a book/story again…
I hope that they would focus too much on how Dumbledore die, it’s too horrible T^T
I might cry again in the theater…

2 comments:

Nina said...

Im so gonna cry in the theaters too T_T

mahominamino said...

Yeah *shrugged*
might as well prepare the tissue paper first T^T

that's just horrible ... *wail*

...