Friday, July 25, 2008

[myself] At change of mood, i guess...

I can't believe how easy it is for me to change my mood, just by seeing or watching or listening to Yunho oppa.
I mean just a minute ago, i'm all lovey-dovey over Yunho oppa but now, i'm frustrated, pissed and sad.
Why? I just watch a clip of Yunho oppa singing 'YeoHaengi/Travel log' and i don't know if it is a rehearsal or the real thing.
All i know is he is not smiling, instead he is frowning.
Even when he is singing the song.
His expression still the hard one after the song is finished.
As the leader ssi who always care about the fans, he never frown like that onstage.
I can differentiate between his frown and serious look, pardon me.
So, with that simple thing i got a 360 degree turnover of mood.
I keep thinking if he hates us fans or he doesn't like the screaming and shouting etc..
I even consider not to scream and shout in their next concert (if i ever make it to their next one ^^;;)

Aha, i'm the example of one of the crazy Cassiopeia, eh?
Anyway, this is how i feel when i watch the clip.
It still bothers me why Yunho put up that kind of facial expression on that particular day, time, place and song.

I'm still in a bad mood so don't argue with me.
I'll bite ya head off!!!

No comments:

...