Thursday, May 01, 2008

{Trans + pic} KERA Magazine - Jaejoong's Solo Interview (April 2008)


Do the best in all 17 performances



Interviewer: From February until March, singles featuring each member were released and the last one is JaeJoong’s ‘Keyword/Maze’, right?



JaeJoong: This is the very first time we done it one by one like this. Each with the genre we like, like Yunho’s genre is hiphop.



I: Then, JaeJoong’s genre ‘Rock’?



JJ: Yes, I like ‘Rock’. When I was in high school, I did vocal for the members. When being asked what my wish is, I answered, “I wanna try something Rock”.



I: Even in fashion, among the members, JaeJoong is being thought as the rock type also, right? And you even sing with husky voice, song with heavy beat, so cool!



JJ: I like tight (tight-fit) clothes. This time, it seems that TVXQ are able to receive this genre well, that’s really great.



I: Coupling song, ‘Thousand years love song’ is the theme song for the drama ‘The Legend (太王四神記) where Bae YongJun stars inside, right?



JJ: Yes, this is also a new taste of a song. We want to challenge different ‘taste’ of songs like this while hoping to let everybody listen to different types of our songs.



I: Well, I think by the time this book is being published, the Arena tour concert will be in second half already. The size of the concert ground is smaller than in Korea, so you guys already get used to it already, right?



JJ: The size is almost the same but we didn’t do as long (as in Japan). This time, there are 17 performances to do in Japan. I’m happy. I’ll do my best.



Translation: Su-moon@underwaterdance.wordpress


Credits: as tagged+ dnbn + soompi + INCOM


___________________________

Translation note:

There’s a small part I didn’t translate because I didn’t understand what JaeJoong oppa was saying… Mianhae…

___________________________



No comments:

...