Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rest in peace Mun Kyung Min [July 2, 1989 - December 2, 2007]

Rest in peace Mun Kyung Min [July 2, 1989 - December 2, 2007]
--Kayem7289--


I just come to know that she have passed away three month ago and there’s no need for me to open the wound again by mentioning it but I want to write about my feelings for this girl. I was scrolling down the page of J!Ent for the updates in TVXQ questions and answer when I noticed the word ‘passed away’. I was shocked and I stop to read the details. Then I know that a girl, a fan… one of our worldwide Cassiopeia have passed away. The name seems to be familiar… Kayem…! I think I know her. I must have downloaded some of her videos or saw her post in forums. To think that a person can die, I am speechless and was choking with emotions. This is not the first death I’ve heard but this is the first death that I can feel the lost and struck by it.
I google her and found that she have left messages in Soompi (that’s must be the place I saw her). I save it back home and read it all. I don’t know why but my tears keep pouring out and I’m dehydrating here. It is just like watching ‘A litre of tears’ but Kayem’s post is true and sincere. I mean more familiar to me. People may think I’m crazy for crying buckets over a girl I’ve never met, barely known and… I have no idea. I just feel the lost, okay?!
How can her stage two deteriorate into stage four? God is a little mean, if you ask me for giving her a false hope. I admire her for her will to live and the efforts she made. Plus all the positive things that she can still say in this kind of situation. She even prepared a note for everybody when she passed away. Complete with jokes and her ‘genki-ness’. I think she will hit me with a plank because I was crying so much. I hope her drawing will eventually make it to Junsu’s hand considering it’s a piece of memory of Kayem.

-I’m sorry that I’m not able to be friends with you before you leave. Maybe it’s not my business but I’m sorry for not knowing it when you left. Kayem, you make me realize how important life is. Thank you. I hope God will [s]let you stay at Junsu’s side as a guardian angel[/s] keep you well in his embrace. Thank you and rest in peace. From Suyi

I dedicate Junsu’s Rainy Night to you.
[… I can’t say goodbye coz I love you]


I'm sorry to waste such a good song on you, goddammit!! I wish you DIE well, seeing that you have already prepared for it (in Kayem's post)!

No comments:

...