Friday, December 28, 2007

The moment of reflection

I stood there; staring at the walls adorned by different types of DongBang posters and wondered. All of us are bustling with activities. We form forums, make fanclubs, share movies and videos, start contest and send gifts but do they know about our existence?
The answer is yes and no. Yes, they know about our existence and no because they merely know us by one mass unit of people.

Recently, I’ve been going online non-stop and feels tired about it. What actually am I doing here? Maybe I’m getting this low mood because I’ve received a rumor that S.M. Entertainment is not going to Malaysia anymore. Means none of their artist is coming. The reason is we are not making money. SM loss more than they gain. I’m greatly at loss by this rumor. I do hope it’s wrong and our boys will come back to Malaysia next year. On the other hand, I partly wished that our boys are going to military so that they could rest from all the fans-thing. They are too tired. They’ve used more than one year to finish their Asia Tour and their company is starting another one next year. Like a quote from a Cassiopeia, ‘I wished I’ve never loved them because I’m not worthy of their love…’

I’m not ready to give up my love for them but it is not as strong as in yesterday.
As I end this, I want to wish Yunho oppa a healthy life and a happy one.
‘Oppa, I love you. Please get healthy soon…’

No comments:

...