Wednesday, April 18, 2007

They changed me …

Yup , as I have mention up there , they have changed me . Who , you ask ? They are Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK) or Tohoshinki (THSK) , a very famous boyband in Korea and also in Japan . Now , also in Malaysia ^^
How they change me , you ask again ? Well , the very obvious one is actually I hate the color red . I hate it so much that I don’t have even one single red outfit in my closet …. except the class t-shirt which everybody insists on making it red . Because of them , I’ve joined their fanclub . Yeah , the third fanclub their company (S.M.Entertainment) established . Why third ? Because the first is Korea Cassiopeia , the second is Japan Bigeast and the third is us , Malaysia Cassiopeia(?) …
Okay , back to the topic . Because I have join their fanclub , I go to their fanclub anniversary party which is on 14th April 2007 (come to think of it , their concert in Malaysia also drop on 14th) and their dress code is red (which is very obvious) . So , because of DBSK , because I want to join the party , I go search high and low for a red shirt . And so , I’ve bought my very first red outfit just for DBSK .
Call me silly if you want , this is my life XP

No comments:

...