Monday, November 20, 2006

First Day of STPM [DONE] XDXD!!

Yup , today is the first day of my important exam STPM . And our first subject is Pengajian Am (P.A) . It is about the laws and regulation of our country Malaysia and the structures of our government plus everything important that goes around Malaysia . Today the paper we are battling is paper 1 (objective) . The question are divided into two parts . The 2nd part is to calculate stocks , salaries and all sorts of those things . Sometimes the questions give funny questions . there is one in my paper today .

X is seven times older than Y now.
In after 20 years , the age of Y is half of X

From the above table , what is the total age of X and Y in after 20 years ?
A . 60 years
B . 63 years
C . 72 years
D . 75 years

Well , that’s the question ^-^. As soon as I see the question , I start making them into algebras and ended up with Y is 8 years old . If Y is 8 , then X is 56 . After 20 years , Y supposed to be 28 and X is 76 . That does not make sense at all so I was frustrated . Then I decided to break everything down and use logics . Then , I was able to find the answer ^^ . (Hey , I’m sorry if you can get the answer easily , I’m a math-idiot XP)

No comments:

...